PIERCAN USA CSM Long Gloves, 7 in. Port
CSM (Chlorosulfonated Polyethylene) long gloves offer chemical, ozone and UV resistance. Used in isolators, RABS and glove boxes within the pharmaceutical, medical and nuclear industries.
- High resistance to UV rays/ozone/natural aging
- Particularly adapted when hydrogen peroxide and per acetic acids are used
- Resistant to reducing acids, diluted acids, alkalis, and salts
- High Temperature Limit: 260°F
Both ambidextrous and R/L handed gloves are available
- R/L handed gloves are 17-100-100, -102, -104, -106, 108, -110, -126, -128, 136, 138.
- The remainder are ambidextrous (also, see letter A following the manufacturer’s part nos.for ambidextrous gloves)
|Port Size (Metric)||17.5 cm|
|Length (Metric)||81.2 cm|
|Thickness (English)||15 mil|
|Port Size (English)||7 in.|
|Length (English)||32 in.|
|Material||Chlorosulfonated Polyethylene (CSM)|
|Thickness (Metric)||0.38 mm|