It is mainly used for the assembly of Z-shaped laminations of lithium battery positive, negative electrode and diaphragm.
The device realizes manual loading, subsequent pole piece position correction and lamination process by fully automatic, and has the characteristics of high lamination efficiency and high stacking precision. The device can be designed to stack up to 200*200mm batteries. Different sizes can be realized by adjusting fixtures, which is very suitable for the development and sample preparation of laminated lithium-ion batteries. The device adopts a single cantilever structure design, and the coil isolation membrane automatically controls the constant tension, and the motor drives the diaphragm to move left and right to realize the Z-shaped lamination.
1. The number of laminations can be automatically controlled according to the preset.
2. With compatibility design, the battery size can be changed by adjusting the positioning fixture, and the adjustment range is large.
3. PLC control, HMI operation, easy to use and maintain.
4. The pole piece is loaded manually, automatically positioned, the manipulator automatically sucks the piece, and automatically stacks.
5. The isolation membrane is forced to lead and the pole piece is mechanically positioned to ensure high lamination accuracy.
|Laminated accuracy||The neatness is better than ±0.5mm|
|Laminated dimension||Battery Min. L62mm x W46mm, Max. L200mm x W150mm|
|Laminated layer||Max.500 (Can be set)|
|Diaphragm roll size||Max.250mm|
|Diaphragm core||3 inch roll core, mechanical clamping|
|Installation dimension||L1200mm x W800mm x H900mm|
|Power supply||Voltage AC220V/110V, Power 1KW|
|Air supply||0.5~0.8MPa compressed air|