AII GPR-3100 Oxygen Analyzer
- Measurement range:
- 0-100%, plus suppressed zero ranges
- 50, 80, or 90-100%
- Barometric pressure & temperature compensation
- Stainless steel wetted parts
- Range Identification output
- 4-20mA, 0-1V and 0-5V outputs
- 2 off user configurable alarm relays
- Universal mains powered
$4,998.00 – $5,406.00
• North Butyl Glovebox Gloves have the highest resistance to permeation by gases and vapors.
• Butyl provides the highest permeation resistance to vapors and gases: as well as exceptional resistance to a broad range of toxic chemicals: making it the only suitable glove choice for many critical applications.
• Butyl also has a soft and flexible feel: even at low temperatures: which reduces hand fatigue and enhances worker comfort.
• Solvent based: multi-dip manufacturing process provides multiple layers of polymer (like a glove within a glove) which results in a glove of superior quality.Features & Benefits:• Glovebox operations in the nuclear: defense: pharmaceutical: biotech: semi-conductor and manufacturing industries.
• Particularly suited to applications involving highly toxic chemical hazards: such as chemical weapons.
|Measurement range||0-100%, plus suppressed zero ranges.
50, 80, or 90-100%
|Accuracy||< ±2% of selected range
±0.1% at constant conditions after calibration with 95-100% oxygen (GPR-3100)
|Response time||T90 < 13 seconds|
|Recovery time||Not applicable|
|Sensitivity (LDL)||0.1% oxygen|
|Linearity||< 0.5% of scale|
|Sensor life at 25°C and 1 atm||24 months in 100% oxygen|
|Calibration interval||Typically: 1-3 months|
|Inlet pressure||248 bar g (3600psig)|
|Flow rate (constant)||0.5 – 1.0 Nl/min (1-2 SCFH)|
|Gas connections||1/4″ compression tube fittings|
|Display||Graphical LCD 12.7 x 7cm (5 x 2.75”); resolution 0.01|
See individual mounting options for dimensions
|Compensation||Barometric pressure and temperature;
Temperature controlled sample system and sensor (GPR-3100 only)
|Analog output||4-20 mA isolated, 0-1V, and 0-5V|
|Range ID||1-5 V or 4-20mA, optional relay contacts|
|Communications||Choose from RS485, RS232 or USB|
|Alarms||Two user-adjustable alarm relays|
|Operating temperature||GPR sensor: 5°C to 45ºC (41°F to 113°F)
XLT sensor: -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
|Power||Universal 100-240 V AC|