The ultra-low temperature circulating cooler is mainly used to provide ultra-low temperature circulating cooling liquid for the equipment that needs to be cooled to meet the requirements of low temperature reaction conditions. It can be used with 20L, 50L, 100L reactors, etc., to cool the materials in the reactor to -70℃, -80℃, -100℃.
The main features are:
1. Adopt microcomputer control, all digital Chinese display, easy to operate. The temperature is displayed by high-brightness LED.
2. With high and low voltage protection, overload protection, overcurrent protection, ground fault protection and other protection functions.
3. Environmentally friendly fluorine-free refrigerant, in line with EU and national standards.
4. The compressors, oil separators, solenoid valves, expansion valves, etc. of the refrigeration system are all imported brands.
5. The evaporator is a fully brazed plate heat exchanger.
6. Special circulation pump for low temperature resistance, no leakage and no stall phenomenon under low temperature conditions.
7. The circulation system adopts closed type. Non-volatile, protect the health of the experimenter.
8. The liquid storage tank and circulation pipeline are made of 304 stainless steel, which has good corrosion resistance.
9. The whole machine is stable and reliable, and can run continuously for a long time.
10. The cooling method of the host adopts air cooling.
11. The shell adopts electrostatic spraying SPCC, which has good anti-corrosion effect.